Using gmp, haccp techniques and ISO standards.
The customer is the most important person in our business and customers want quality.
What does it mean : Quality
Quality is fitness for use by the customer.
Total Quality delivers
Reduced; cost – lead-times – staff turnover – customer complaints
Increased ; productivity – efficiency – reliability – market share – profits
Quality management start at the level of C.E.O. and going down-to the level of workers, it is not only a process of doing it one’s but a continuos process of corrections and improvements.
How to proceed
- Define the quality norms and goals.
- Evaluate and define the actual situation.
- We will make a written quality program in which clear goals are set.
- The elaboration of a plan in which we define step by step the actions needed.
- The formation of a quality team.
- Pre-implementation period in which we will evaluate the consequences of your plans.
- Pre-training and training of staff.
- Changes – modifications.