- The set-up of a organised planning system in which the needs and quality of the end products will be the guideline.
- The elaboration of a year and multi-year planning subject the moment of set-up of parent stock.
- The quantities of parentstock per flock.
- The set-up of a precise hatchery planning.
- The set-up of delivery program for day-old chicks.
- The elaboration of a routing for transport of products.
- The needs for raw materials.
- The needs for all different health products.
- The set-up and planning of training programs.
Planning makes part of our life
The planning and organisation of set-up programs of parent stock rotation of broiler farms and layer units.