Carrying-out a SWOT analysis in which we will identify the strength, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of the company.
The owner and or financiers want to know how good or bad his investment is doing , IFT-POULTRY can handle this control-evaluation using hereto the SWOT Analysis method. The result form this analysis and control will provide illuminating information on the status of the company; It will be guideline for future decision influencing the health of the company.
SWOT Analysis – Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats
SWOT Analysis is an effective method of identifying your Strengths and Weaknesses, and to examine the Opportunities and Threats you face. Often carrying out an analysis using the SWOT framework will be enough to reveal changes which can be usefully made. To carry out a SWOT Analysis we will answer to the following questions:
- What are your advantages ?
- What do you do well ?
- What could be improved ?
- What is done badly ?
- What should be avoided ?
- Where are the good chances facing you ?
- What are the interesting trends ?
Useful opportunities can come from such things as:
- Changes in technology and markets on both a broad and narrow scale
- Changes in government policy related to your field
- Changes in social patterns, population profiles, lifestyle changes, etc.
- Local Events
- What obstacles do you face?
- What is your competition doing?
- Are the required specifications for your business , products or services changing?
- Is changing technology threatening your position?
- you have bad debt or cash-flow problems?